working student (f / m) in the field of Application Test in Nuremberg. – EvoSoft gmbH
Become part of our team now as a working student (f / m) in the field of Application Test in Nuremberg.
Your new task – challenging and future-oriented
- They actively support the development of a community workspace
- In cooperation with the portfolio manager, they take on the conception and establishment of the workspace
- They actively support the revision of test concepts, test guidelines and standard tool evaluation procedures
Your qualifications – sound and adequate
- You are completing a degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics or a related subject area.
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Power Point, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ideally, you have knowledge in project management and requirements management
- With your very good knowledge of German and good command of spoken and written English, you are strong in communication and ideally equipped for the international IT environment
- Team orientation, motivation and dedication characterize you
This is how you get in contact with us – simply and directly
if you would like to know more about evosoft before you apply.
+49 (911) 53991-364
if you would like to clarify the first questions personally with our recruiting team. The contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Florian Günther
if you would like to know more about the application procedure and our services for employees.
The evosoft GmbH attaches importance to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from people with disabilities.