At the Institute for Internal Combustion Engines and Powertrains of the Department of Mechanical Engineering a job in IT support area is assigned to. The task includes not only the support of the employees in IT issues in their daily business and the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of computers in the institute’s own computer lab, as well as the maintenance and establishment of the Institute servers (hardware and software).
Another field includes taking care of the network infrastructure of the institute and the management of Institute hardware.
In addition, project work will, if required, carried out.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft / Linux Operating Systems
• Good knowledge of network infrastructure
• Fixed working week (min. 5 hours / week) possible
• Ability to work independently
• Good knowledge of German
• Basic programming skills
What can you expect from us:
• flat hierarchy, in which everyone can contribute his ideas
• Generous division of labor
Christian von Pyschow, M. Sc.
Institut für Verbrennungskraftmaschinen und Fahrzeugantriebe
Tel: 06151 – 16-5503