79 Euro DB-Rewe Ticket – Useable before the end of august
The whole of Germany, one price
- Round-trip ticket (2nd class)
- including two seat reservation vouchers
- Time period to 31/08/2014 (except Fridays) *
- Children under 15 years traveling free!
- including 10 EUR rail card voucher (for rail card 25/BahnCard 50)
How it works:
- Simply enter before boarding the starting station, the destination and the date (day and month) in the fields provided. Your ticket is valid for the date in the 2nd class to every 10 clock on the following day.
- By the way: children / grandchildren under 15 years traveling with an Eltern-/Großelternteils or his life partner with for free, if the number of children registered on the ticket.
We encourage you to reserve your seat in advance.
Other important information for you:
- Your ticket is valid in the German domestic trains of product classes ICE, IC / EC as well as in lead and lag in the features of the transport (RE, RB and S-Bahn) and in the local trains of non-federally owned railways (NE railways) and the IC buses, but not at sea and in the car train.
- To use the reservation required, ICE Sprinter trains and the trains of the City Night Line (CNL) is an additional charge for the use of the IC buses a separate reservation is required.
- Refunds and exchanges as well as commercial dissemination are excluded.
- The cutting out of the booklet makes the ticket invalid.
For more information and the conditions of carriage of the DB is available at www.bahn.de/rewe .