Student assistant for web design and programming
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]Job title:Student assistant for web design and programming Location:Bernd-Otto-Straße 2, 64287 Darmstadt Remuneration:Wage (in €): 9,00 € / h, 20-30 h / week by appointment Start of employment: Duration of employment:from now, 2 months trial period, then max contracts. Semester manner possible[/box]
For different programming tasks, an experienced research assistant (student job) is searched at the Institute of Industrial Science. Both in the context of industrial projects as well as work at the institute fall programming activities in different systems. Currently is urgently sought for the creation of an internet platform support for programming in HTML and typoscript. In addition, long-term further development of software with C + + and perform other programming languages.
For the internet platform
- Largely self-development and implementation of a web platform with TYPO3 based on given requirements
- Creation of web layout and template in TypoScript
- Support for user testing with the platform and implementation of proposals for improvement
For further programming activities
- Programming of application software in C + + using the Qt library
- Adjustments and enhancements to existing applications
Incorporation into interfaces and data transfer protocols metrology hardware and software
- Knowledge in Web Design and HTML are at least a prerequisite for the development of the Internet platform. The readiness for incorporation in typoscript to be present when no prior knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and willingness to be present.
If you apply necessarily examples of completed projects should be included. This may be for example a screen of the application or a direct link to a website.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]Contact Contact:Mr. Bastian EmperorAddress: Phone:06151 164756 Fax: E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org[/box]