Student assistant in high-Automated Driving
[checklist]• you have more than a high degree of autonomy
• you have a well-founded German and English, spoken and written
• You have knowledge of simulation tool Matlab / Simulink.
• you have more than programming experience, preferably in C, C + + or C #
• Control and instrumentation not mean to scare![/checklist]
Then we want you!
[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” ]FZD offers you a student assistant position in the area of highly automated driving in a busy work environment. With us you have the opportunity to gain important skills early.[/box]
• Participation in ongoing research projects
• Support the experimental setup and measurement
• support during running trials
• Simulation of highly automated driving with new concepts
• Evaluation and research(10h/Woche)
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]For interests, please contact the resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org[/box]