If you are of the opinion that the decision of the Embassy was incorrect, please explain in writing, why you have this opinion and request for the re-checking of the rejection of your visa application.You will receive a short explanation in note form regarding the reasons for the rejection of your application when you receive your passport. Please discuss the reasons for rejection in your written request for the checking (remonstration). The processing of a remonstration requires several weeks. The embassy will thereby respond to your remonstration and review the application.
- If we come to the conclusion, that an additional interview could help, we send you a written invitation to an interview.
- If we can in the course of the discussion follow your reasoning, you will receive a visa.
- If we cannot follow your reasoning, you will consequently receive a written notice by post, against which you can file a court case against the Federal Republic of Germany with the Administrative Court in Berlin within one month of receipt of the notice. Pursuant to Paragraph 23 Section 1 of the Administrative Procedure Act official language is German. For this reason all notices are to be written in German. If you do not understand German, you can have the notice translated by your sponsor or a professional translator. The Embassy does not provide translation services.
- If we are of the opinion, that our decision does not require an additional discussion with you as the applicant, then you will receive a detailed written notice by post, against which you can file a court case against the Federal Republic of Germany with the Administrative Court in Berlin within one month of receipt of the notice.
- Berlin High court is extreme step, & charge can be as high as 5000 Euros.. and even one CAN NOT be sure of getting VISA
In the case that you have received a written notice following the remonstration,you have a period of one month following delivery of the notice to you for the filing of a court case against the Federal Republic of Germany with the Administrative Court in Berlin. Please wait in any case until you have received the notice. You can, alternatively, submit a new application and should hereby respond especially to the reasons for the rejection of your previous application and try to clear these up through the submission of the appropriate documents.
Source: ( German Embassy Manila,http://www.manila.diplo.de/Vertretung/manila/en/01/Visabestimmungen/FAQ__ra__rejection.html )